Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2
Last year we began a new teaching series below at VCC. You are invited to Fast with us (NOT A FOOD FAST) and be a part of this awesome permanent in change in your life and family! Get a notebook and print these 40 daily teachings and save for reference and using often as needed. Please forward these to everyone you know needing CHANGE in their THINKING and SPEAKING to whatever God’s Word says!
The Prophet Jeremiah said it best when he said that God’s plan for you is for GOOD and not for harm; to give you a GREAT FUTURE and GREAT EXPECTATION for the BEST DAYS ahead (Jeremiah 29:11).
I believe there is nothing greater in life than knowing that you can experience the power to be changed forever. No matter what your situation or circumstance, God’s power is available to you right now!
You may be facing a storm in your life right now--in your health, in a relationship, in your finances, in your heart—but I want you to know that God’s has a better plan for your life!
Perhaps, like many, you started the year hoping things would get better for you; hoping things would change; perhaps even hoping to stick to your resolutions. But if you’re like most people, who gave up their resolutions after the first 18 days of the year, you’re ready to see real change, real results, and real turnaround in your life.
We want to introduce you briefly to the revolution that is changing the way people think & speak in line with our NEW COVENANT...and God’s New Covenant PROMISES to bless you! (Reason for the Resurrection!)
- You can only live God’s kind of life by thinking God’s kind of thoughts...based on His Word
- You’ll never experience VICTORY if you are defeated in your mind (Rom. 12:1-2). Renewing
our Minds is most critical element in Christian life, after salvation and being filled with the Spirit!
- You’ll never experience healing if your thoughts are consumed with sickness (1 Peter 2:24)
- You can’t walk in all God has for you, when inside you’re full of doubt and fear. (James 1:5-8 & 2nd Timothy 1:7
But, beloved, when you unlock the true power inside of you ... the Holy Spirit inside of you, you can do anything God has called you to do! (Philippians 4:13).
Let’s start by going on a fast, not from food or other things, but from wrong THINKING & SPEAKING...and replace with correct THINKING & SPEAKING, and application of our NEW COVENANT, and New Covenant Promises, cut in the blood of Jesus! Through simple, daily steps, you will see every area of your life change.
This isn’t a fast from food or other things, this is a transforming, 40-day Fast from Wrong Thinking & Speaking; it is a revolution from the inside out...using God’s Word! It’s simple, it’s easy and you CAN see the results you’ve only dreamed and prayed about.
"Permanent Change From the Inside Out: Forty Days (40) of Fasting from Wrong Thinking & Wrong Speaking!
"In this teaching series of teachings we will:
1. Learn the secrets to true life change through the Word of God!
2. Discover how to escape cycles of defeat and, think God's thoughts to see a positive transformation in your relationships, your physical body, your emotions, your finances and so much more!
Today we begin a brand new journey that is sure to change your life. For the next 40 days, we are going on a FAST--not a fast from food; but a fast from wrong thinking. As we take thoughts captive, we are winning the battle of the mind. And when we conquer our mind and our mindsets, we simply cannot be conquered!
"Permanent Change From the Inside Out: Forty Days (40) of Fasting from Wrong Thinking & Wrong Speaking!!
As we take thoughts captive, we are winning the battle of the mind. And when we conquer our mind and our mindsets, we simply cannot be conquered!
#1: 7-10-2019: "Is there any hope?" or "There's no hope."
Teaching Video #1 - Hope (click here)
It's so important to understand that our thought life is the gateway to our destiny. God's purpose, plan, and will for your life doesn't start with a great dream or great effort on your part. It simply starts with right thinking; mindsets that line up with God's way of thinking. Let’s begin!
Today we FAST from the thought that says, "Is there any hope?" or "There's no hope."
Problems mount; society seems to be getting worse; the economy continues to struggle. Is there any hope?
Let’s Change It Today:
1. See Hope as a GIFT. Jeremiah 29:11 says: God GIVES you hope. It’s a gift. It is not earned or deserved. When hope seems lost, just ASK for this precious gift.
2. God has a plan! No matter how it looks, He has a master plan that includes getting you through whatever you're facing! Jeremiah 29:11 Message says, "I know what I'm doing. I have it all PLANNED out…"
3. Your great future is a gift too! Accept a great future, as a gift, no matter what the present looks like now. "…to GIVE you a future & a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11b)
4. Believe in the POWER of the Holy Spirit today. Romans 15:13 says, "The God of Hope fill you with all joy & peace, through believing—that you may overflow with hope by the POWER of the Holy Spirit.”
5. Get some substance. Faith is the substance of things hoped for (Hebrews 11:1). Stand on ONE promise from God's Word today. That's what gives you substance—makes your hope substantial.
Think It & Say It:
-My God is the God of hope.
-He never runs out, therefore I never run out.
-Hope is a gift, and I ask for it and receive it right now.
-I trust God's plan will overtake my situation.
-My future is great. God has it all planned out.
-The power of the Holy Spirit is working in me, to flood me to overflowing, with hope, in Jesus' Name.
#2: 7-17-2019: "I just don't measure up as a Christian."
Teaching Video # 2 - Measure Up (click here)
40 Days of "FASTING FROM WRONG THINKING, BELIEVING, SPEAKING & ACTIONS! Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2Today we're fasting from the thought that says:
Today we're fasting from the thought that says:
"I just don't measure up as a Christian." I'm sure we've all felt like that before.
Let’s change it TODAY:
1. You're already "UP". Ephesians 2:6 says you are seated with Him in heavenly places. Believe it: You are ABOVE ONLY! Deuteronomy 28:13
2. If you compare, you despair. Stop comparing. 2 Corinthians 10:12 We misunderstand life and ourselves when we compare ourselves to others.
3. Understand the race. It’s not against anyone else. It’s the race to run YOUR course. 2 Timothy 4:7—No one else is on YOUR course. It’s what God has planned for YOU. Jeremiah 29:11
4. Don't pretend to have it all together. Admit, like Paul the apostle, "I don't always do the good that I want to do." Romans 7:19
5. When God sees you, He sees Jesus. If you are born-again, you are His righteousness. 2 Corinthians 5:17, 21
6. See God's arms open wide. Whenever you fall, you can run to Him. 1 John 2:1, John 6:37
7. You are just as amazing as the people you most admire. Believe that. You are fearfully and wonderfully made! Psalm 139:14
Think It & Say It:
I DO measure up, because God has raised me up and seated me with Christ in heavenly places.
I am above only.
I refuse to compare myself to others.
I am inferior to no one. I am running the race God has for ME.
I am His righteousness, and if I fall, He picks me back up, in Jesus' Name.